Welcome

Thanks for reading our blog. We welcome comments. To comment, click on * (x) comments* following each post. A box will appear at the bottom of the post allowing you to share your opinions with us and the rest of our readers.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Dorkey Vanquished!

Thank you Kris, thank you America. I won't have Danny Gokey to kick around anymore!

I don't know how many votes I put in last night but I voted for nearly an hour straight. I couldn't be happier with the outcome tonight. Fortunately, I was asleep on the couch during the first segment of Danny's homecoming. Am so glad we won't have to listen to him next week (except maybe in the results show).

I think his cheesy antics finally caught up with him. And I suspect there were more than a few Alison voters who went to Kris this week.

Did Ryan really say only 1 million votes between the top 2 this week? Maybe the outcome is not predetermined after all!

I loved the expression on the judges faces when they realized they weren't going to get their *dream finale* of Adam and Danny. I've decided Randy is my favorite judge. He seemed really happy that Kris was in the final. I bet he secretly doesn't like Gokey either.

No comments:

Post a Comment