Welcome

Thanks for reading our blog. We welcome comments. To comment, click on * (x) comments* following each post. A box will appear at the bottom of the post allowing you to share your opinions with us and the rest of our readers.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Now that they're grown ...

... out and just starting to look normal, he's on his way home to pluck the hell out of them again. His eyebrows, that is.

FANTASTIC results show! Not only was BM taken down a notch (always good to see that big head deflate a bit), but America FINALLY got the results right!! Bye, Bye Eyebrows.

I will admit that I felt a tiny twinge of sadness in my cold, black heart as I watched him sing his last song. I suppose if my daughter brought home a boy like Eyebrows, I wouldn't ground her for life. He's probably a very nice boy ... with a very bad voice and an unfortunate passion for tweezers.


I have a new concern now. One of grave importance. How is Casey still around? He has to have some serious fans to pull him out of the hole he dug for himself. And it's time for me to finally say what my husband has been saying all along:

Two words: Taylor Hicks

America likes a man who smiles like a fool, whether or not he can sing. Uh oh.


Lady Gaga's performance was weird, but she's Lady Gaga. I love her music, I think she's gorgeous, and strange. But 1/2 naked men, lace bikinis, and fire are a little much for Idol, no? Or, I'm getting old.

Harry Connick Jr, on the other hand, was incredible. As to be expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment