Welcome

Thanks for reading our blog. We welcome comments. To comment, click on * (x) comments* following each post. A box will appear at the bottom of the post allowing you to share your opinions with us and the rest of our readers.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A solution?

This post is courtesty of a guest blogger who has been a loyal follower and desperately attempting to comment all season (plus, he agrees with me AND he happens to be my father) -

I'm a big Leonard Cohen fan. If Lee had sung the song the way Cohen sings it ... it would have been piss poor. Lee did the song with his own style and won the night. I thing Hallelujah is about God. MA thinks the song is about sex. My second favorite song is "Everybody knows". If you've never heard it ... find it on you tube!!

Lee and Crystal are both outstanding. They both have unique styles. Since AI fixes everything ... why can't they make it a tie???

L

No comments:

Post a Comment