Welcome

Thanks for reading our blog. We welcome comments. To comment, click on * (x) comments* following each post. A box will appear at the bottom of the post allowing you to share your opinions with us and the rest of our readers.

Friday, May 11, 2012

Changing Gears

A girl can admit she was wrong ...

My problem here, is that I pretty much hate all of these contestants.  Never before has an American Idol season disappointed me so much.  I made a rash, flailing decision based on the downward spiral that this season has become. 

I watched this week's performances.  I fast-forwarded through all the BS, but I watched the performances.  

I really liked Phil Phillip's Volcano.  Like, REALLY liked it.  Like, for only the 2nd time this season, I asked MrKK to download a song for me. 

Plus, he's a stoner.  I know and love a lot of stoners.  Stoners are good peeps.  

And what really clinched my change of heart was the fact that I just can NOT get past Jessica's attitude, entitlement, faux-compassion, and general dislikeability.  Also, she was on the fricking PIANO again!!!  I really do just hate her. 

So, let's talk about the good parts of last night's show:

DAVID COOK!!!  I love him.  (1) He's so hot.  Has he gotten hotter as he becomes more famous? I think so. (2) His song was better than just about anything else I've heard on the Idol stage this entire season. 

Oh, and Hollie's grace and dignity upon being (non-surprisingly) voted out.  She's such a sweet little thing, and I hope she has much success. 

THAT, Jessica, is how you do humble and lovely.

Ugh, on to next week, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment