Welcome

Thanks for reading our blog. We welcome comments. To comment, click on * (x) comments* following each post. A box will appear at the bottom of the post allowing you to share your opinions with us and the rest of our readers.

Thursday, May 17, 2012

See You In January!

This is the second season I cannot bear to watch the finale so this will be my last post of the year.  It seems to me the two worst contestants are in the finale and I feel bad for Joshua.  I can only hope the tweens and frauen take Phillip to victory over Bibi's little smug smart ass and her evil tiger mother. 

I didnt' watch the entire show tonight because I'm frankly sick of this season.  Instead I watched an old episode of Wife Swap for most of the hour and just tuned in to see the results. 

No comments:

Post a Comment