Welcome

Thanks for reading our blog. We welcome comments. To comment, click on * (x) comments* following each post. A box will appear at the bottom of the post allowing you to share your opinions with us and the rest of our readers.

Friday, February 7, 2014

Update on Spencer Lloyd

Surfing the net about tonight's program, I learned a little bit more about Spencer.  He is a worship leader at a Christian church.  I bet its one of those *prosperity churches* which bilks thousands from its congregation so that its leaders can have gold faucets in their bathrooms and tells the congregation...the more you give the more you will receive.   I have not yet determined what his name will be henceforth.  I'm considering Spinny, but it doesn't reflect his essential dirt bagginess.  I've also thought of Poo Boy but that doesn't have anything to do with his name, just his attitude.  If anyone has any suggestions, I will seriously consider them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment