Welcome

Thanks for reading our blog. We welcome comments. To comment, click on * (x) comments* following each post. A box will appear at the bottom of the post allowing you to share your opinions with us and the rest of our readers.

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Does Idol Give Me a Headache?

I started to watch the show last night and quit after 2 performances.  I did have another headache but I was really also just not looking forward to hearing the performances of the remaining contestants.  I thought the judges were unduly harsh on Jessica but I suppose I am not very objective about her.  They want her to move around, she moves around, but she doesn't do it with a shuffle and rhythm.  Funny they don't tell Alex to move around.  Did Keith actually tell her just to *stand there and deliver?* or something like that?  They want her gone.  

We will see if she survives tonight.  I hope so.  If she does not I think I may end watching and blogging simply because the rest of them do nothing for me and their performances are just not that great.  


No comments:

Post a Comment