Welcome

Thanks for reading our blog. We welcome comments. To comment, click on * (x) comments* following each post. A box will appear at the bottom of the post allowing you to share your opinions with us and the rest of our readers.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Must Be Opposite Day

It hardly ever happens, but there was something wrong with me last night I think. Because my opinion of almost every contestant was 100% OPPOSITE of what the judges, my husband, and AuntTee think.

So, you may take this post with a grain of salt. And I reserve the right to flip back to my normal self next week.

Adam - Worst performance of the night. I got up and went to the bathroom because it was making my ears bleed. When he jumped down those stairs and did the weird shaky thing right in front of the judges I literally turned away. He should be embarassed of himself. Oh, and was the glam squad trying to build him a new face of make-up, because that crap was pasted on with a spatula.

Kris - I liked him behind his guitar. I thought it was interesting how he added guitar to "Do you remember the time." Almost Cook-esque. And absolutely Jason Mraz-esque.

Lil - I've liked her every other time but I thought "The way you make me feel" was boring. She pretty much sang straight melody and the reason I liked her before is because she's got a strong, crazy, voice. (I do agree with AuntTee about her personality, though. I think we'd be friends in real life.)

Jorge - I dug it. What the hell was he supposed to do? Clearly Michael Jackson voice is WAY different than Jorge's. He was 100% right when he said "well, I couldn't sing "Bad" by Michael Jackson." I think "Never can say goodbye" was absolutely the best he could have done. And if fascinates me that they beat his accent out of him more and more each week.

Meaghan - I LOVED her "Rockin' Robin". I thought her dancing has improved a million times over, and I thought her voice was amazing!

Scott - I actually got a little teary because I was so impressed with what he could do behind the piano. I'll admit his voice isn't perfect, but he's a really good showman and I dug what he did tonight.

Michael and Matt - Both boring. I lost interest about 10 seconds in.

I came away from tonight actually thinking - "I don't care who goes home, I don't like anybody that the judges like, my favorites won't win"

So, the results show should be ... interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment