Welcome

Thanks for reading our blog. We welcome comments. To comment, click on * (x) comments* following each post. A box will appear at the bottom of the post allowing you to share your opinions with us and the rest of our readers.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

"Just Thank The Lord"

I cried last night. I'm not saying that for emotional effect, or to be dramatic. I honest to God cried.

Never, in all of my Idol watching years, have I seen a performance that actually moved me to tears. I don't even know where to begin here.

I love Crystal. I love her, love her, love her. She looked gorgeous last night. She sang beautifully. She looked happy joking with Ryan. She looked happy with her father. I love her. I had goosebumps for her entire performance and tears in my eyes, and when she choked up at the end, I lost it.

She could be a role-model for my daughter any day of the week. She is amazing. I've never seen anything like her, and I love her.




What? Were there other contestants? I had totally forgotten.

In the high school talent show league, Best to Worst:

Lee DeWyze - I liked it, and I'll probably download it. I loved when he shows some emotion, and he really did do a great job making The Boxer fit him. He still reminds me so much of David Cook and I'm a huge fan of them both.

Big Mike - I'm having a hard time getting over the pointing at the camera schtick. Again, BM, you're on my list. But he was back behind his guitar, and the others were just. that. bad.

Siobhan - "I don't want to be limited in my song choice because I might be compared to the original artists". Okay, Siobhan, I could rap some Kanye West, too. But I don't. Know why? Because I'd look like an ass compared to Kanye West. You, my dear, are no Mariah or Whitney. I did, however, like the high note.

Tim - I like Better Days and Goo Goo Dolls, so maybe that's why I thought this was okay. The refrain was shakey, but he warmed up during the chorus. I still think he's so cute.

Casey - Finally the judges call him out on his same-old, same-old performances. It's like he's literally singing the same exact song every. single. week.

Eyebrows - This song probably was good at his preschool graduation. He should stick to that. He makes me miss Pukaletta.

Bottom Three: Tim, Siobhan, Big Mike

Going home: Tim


Side Note: I'm taking a fantastic trip to New Orleans this weekend for a BFF's wedding, so I won't be around to post tomorrow. So, I'll just do tomorrow's post now:


Yay, Tephlon Tim is finally gone. Now he can come live in my pocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment