Welcome

Thanks for reading our blog. We welcome comments. To comment, click on * (x) comments* following each post. A box will appear at the bottom of the post allowing you to share your opinions with us and the rest of our readers.

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Things I Wish I Had Said and Probably Will Next Week

*Regarding Jessica,from this point forward I will only be recapping her in detail if she a) really [messes] up, or b) if she does something amazingly mindblowing ala Jennifer Hudson's "Circle Of Life". We know b) isn't going to happen, so unless we get an a), I will be stating, "Tonight, Jessica Sanchez did nothing worth noting."*

I love the guys at votefortheworst.com.

Another highlight from their posts:  They refer to Jessica's alter ego as *Bebe Plant* since she was planted on Idol by her agent. 

I'm going to follow this guy's lead with respect to Bibe/Bebe/Chez/Plant next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment