Welcome

Thanks for reading our blog. We welcome comments. To comment, click on * (x) comments* following each post. A box will appear at the bottom of the post allowing you to share your opinions with us and the rest of our readers.

Thursday, March 14, 2013

I *Believe* Curtis Finch, Jr. is In Deep Doo Doo

Guess who has an arrest record? Our lovable Curtis Finch, Jr. who has been bugging me this week for some inchoate reason besides his smugness.  Yep...according to the National Inquirer, back in 2010, Curtis was arrested for stealing a laptop....from a fellow choir member, pled guilty and paid $1800 in restitution.   And he STILL has no real fans on the AI forum boards...a first for a contestant in all the years I've been posting on those boards.  I guess if a fan group ever does form, they can choose between calling themselves the Falshittos or the Outlaws or the Jermaine redux...but I think the guy is going home tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment