Welcome

Thanks for reading our blog. We welcome comments. To comment, click on * (x) comments* following each post. A box will appear at the bottom of the post allowing you to share your opinions with us and the rest of our readers.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

3 or 4 Out of 50-some

At least there's no more backstage drama. But who are these people? And is it an unfair advantage (disadvantage?) that certain kids only get camera coverage beginning at this point?

I continue to pull for Danny and Jamar. Although I wasn't a huge fan of Jamar's Deliliah or Danny's Dance. They've been good enough in the past (advantage?) to keep my liking them.

I continue to hate Tatianna. I'm hard pressed to admit that her song clip we saw tonight was pretty good. But I can't stand her previous attitudes (disadvantage?) and can't wait until she's gone!

And I continue to be incredibly confused by Nick/Norman. WTF?!?

While Auntee's heart throbs for emo-licious Adam Lambert, my eye-candy is Michael, the oil rig roughneck. I love it when rough and tumble guys are artsy fartsy.

As for everybody else ... who are these people?? I hope to meet them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment