Welcome

Thanks for reading our blog. We welcome comments. To comment, click on * (x) comments* following each post. A box will appear at the bottom of the post allowing you to share your opinions with us and the rest of our readers.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Bye Bye Norman :(

I didn't really watch the show tonite because I was wishing a happy birthday to my sister. When I saw how awful the group number was, I figured it was time to make a phone call and avoid the rest of the show. No surprise about Adam but I really hated his performance. Allison, the 16 year old who sang Alone deserved her spot. That Chris guy seems sweet and he wasn't awful but I wish either Megan or Jesse had filled the third spot.

No one has even given a clue as to how this wild card night will work except that Simon evidently suggested in an interview that people who were cut in Hollywood might be back. Now see, that is just wrong. It also reaffirms my belief that certain people (Jeanine, Norman, a couple of the girls from the first show) were just there as cannon fodder so the pre-picked stars would look better than they actually are.

Oh well...next Tuesday is another show.

No comments:

Post a Comment