Welcome

Thanks for reading our blog. We welcome comments. To comment, click on * (x) comments* following each post. A box will appear at the bottom of the post allowing you to share your opinions with us and the rest of our readers.

Friday, February 27, 2009

Tweens!!!

I fear we may have a Pukaletta II on our hands here.

Here's the deal:

Who is voting right now? What group is putting their little pink pre-paid cell phones with unlimited text messaging to use?

The Tweens.

I stand by my last post where I said that NONE of the guys in last night's group were worthy. NONE.

But there were multiple girls that rocked it. MULTIPLE. Several deserved through.

Why, then, did 2 guys get through and only 1 girl?

Tweens.

Kris, like Pukaletta before him, won the hearts of the Tween crowd with his baby face, over-plucked eyebrows, Abercrombie and Fitch clothes, and awkward dance moves. And through he goes - in spite of his piss-poor performance.

While Meaghan, Mishavohnna, and Jesse - all more than deserving - return home.

And I sit and plot revenge on my new nemesis, Kris (and his gaggle of Tween supporters)

No comments:

Post a Comment