Welcome

Thanks for reading our blog. We welcome comments. To comment, click on * (x) comments* following each post. A box will appear at the bottom of the post allowing you to share your opinions with us and the rest of our readers.

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Well The Guy I like is Gay!

Turns out my hunch on the helmet headed guy (who I have discovered is called Adam Lambert) is correct. According to VFTW he is gay. Now this will take away all sex appeal for me. Poop! By the way, in case you don't know VFTW is votefortheworst.com. They have amazng back stories and that is where I get my scoops!

According to them, Tatiana is in the top 36. Lordy Lordy! Surely America will not vote for her with that laugh!

So, now I'm left with Scott (the blind guy) and Danny Gokey. Maybe there is a woman who they haven't featured who I will like too.


No comments:

Post a Comment