Welcome

Thanks for reading our blog. We welcome comments. To comment, click on * (x) comments* following each post. A box will appear at the bottom of the post allowing you to share your opinions with us and the rest of our readers.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A Bit Calmer Now

I am still not happy about Adam but I have identified why he has never had my vote even though I realize he has a good voice. It is not because he lacks *sex appeal* to heterosexual women like me. It is because he lacks any connection at all with the music he sings. He doesn't love the songs he sings...he loves himself singing the songs.

In interviews, he comes across as quite a nice person. But when he performs he doesn't *get* the songs he just admires himself singing the songs. No wonder he hasn't made it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment