Welcome

Thanks for reading our blog. We welcome comments. To comment, click on * (x) comments* following each post. A box will appear at the bottom of the post allowing you to share your opinions with us and the rest of our readers.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

And Its A Save!

I hated Matt's performance last night, but he seems like a really nice guy so I have no problem with the save tonight. They had to use it sometime. It was great to see the other idols so happy for him. His performance was better tonight but I am still sick of those falsetto notes that they are putting in out of nowhere this season.

And, I guess learned my lesson about criticizing Danny's sympathy bid. Got spanked pretty hard by the other bloggers. Some even quoted scripture at me. So, I will henceforth never even mention Danny Gokey again. Unless he wins this thing. Then I will have to mention him I guess.

I have picked the perfect song for Lil (who is now gettin my sympathy votes) for next week: *I Will Survive*. I think it would be a hoot if she sang it really loud in Simon's face.

No comments:

Post a Comment