Welcome

Thanks for reading our blog. We welcome comments. To comment, click on * (x) comments* following each post. A box will appear at the bottom of the post allowing you to share your opinions with us and the rest of our readers.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Idol Prophet?

I thought I might have been the Idol Prophet last night after I acurately predicted the bottom three ... in spite of guffas I got from the peanut galleries. But, to my chagrin, BM is still around.

We're at the point in the show where contestants who we may have pulled for during an exceptionally good week or two are going to leave us. Because America just likes Eyebrows.

When Siobhan sang Think, I remembered why I loved her dearly. She really does have talent, she just fell off the wagon at the wrong time.

Lady Antebellum's Need You Now was a fantastic performance. And it's interesting to note that their lead singer, Hillary Scott, tried out twice for Idol but never made it to the judges. She's a superstar, chart-topper now - and I made my husband download that song for me.

Just a quick comment about Eyebrows- Has he really been the "country crooner" this whole time? I don't remember him ever even singing another country song. Or having a "country style" mentioned about him. Is it just because they couldn't keep Katie around long enough to morph her into the show's token country star? So, now they're settling with Eyebrows? Am I losing my mind? Does anybody else remember him being referred to as "country"?

Harry Connick Jr. next week. I think I'll be doing a lot more *swooning*.

No comments:

Post a Comment