Welcome

Thanks for reading our blog. We welcome comments. To comment, click on * (x) comments* following each post. A box will appear at the bottom of the post allowing you to share your opinions with us and the rest of our readers.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I Forgot about Frankie!

I was in Paula mode on the last post and didn't comment on tonight's entertainment. Frankie was the best part of the night for me. When they started showing that clip I was thinking wouldn't it be great if Frankie could sing that song today? And then I hear his voice over the soundtrack! A special moment for old timers like me when he comes walking out facelift and all and still can sing. That Flo Bandy or Jo Handy or So Garbagy was pretty hard to sit through for me. And Kelly Pickler was fine (I like the song...she sounds better on the video) but why do these women idols who come back have to fawn all over Simon.

I want a 50's pop music theme for Idol to compensate us viewers of a certain age who have to sit through the Lady GaGa's week after week.

No comments:

Post a Comment